So, let’s put it all together:
- Sit with your legs crossed on the ground or, even better recline!
- Lower your head and support it with your clasped hands
- Listen to the sound of the breathing
- Add mental focus techniques
- Keep it up for at at least ten minutes
- That’s it!
There are many elements to this technique, but the most important key success factors are:
- incline your head
- support your head.
One final tip – whatever you do, don’t meditate late in the day. The best time for meditation is first thing in the morning, when your concentration is at its height and your mind clear. Meditation increases alertness, which is the last thing you want to do in the evening before going to bed.
**NEW** Now see the video